The tandem parlour at its best. With fully automated cow movement the operator
is free to concentrate entirely on the milking process.
These are only a few of the outstanding features:
The AutoTandem Workflow
The sequence below describes the smooth milking process:
Sequence of Operation
- Once the light sensor has detected the cow, the central entrance gate closes
automatically and the animal is led to the empty milking box with the open
- The box entrance gate closes behind the animal and the cow is now
in the perfect milking position ready for the cluster to be attached.
- At the end of milking the automatic cluster remover pulls the
cluster gently from the udder.
- If there are no alarms requiring operator attention, the
automatic exit gate will be opened and the animal is free to leave the box.
- Once the cow has left the box, the exit gate closes automatically
and the entrance gate opens again.
- The next cow can now enter the box and the milking process can
Individual boxes in different layouts (for example in an L or U
shape) or as a one-sided milking parlours, without losing any of the
The MultiBoard stainless steel protection cover house
pulsators, ACR cylinders, control valves, vacuum line and cabling. The
streamline design offers excellent protection from dust dirt and moisture.