tanks can be fitted with special provisions to
assure proper refrigeration and storage of milk
harvested by automatic milking systems of all kinds:
- The cooling unit size is adapted to the milk flow
and is equipped with regulation valves to prevent milk
freezing even at very low filling levels.
- The pneumatic outlet valve allows fully automated
operation of the cooler during milking or washing.
- The automatic start-up of refrigeration after
washing is controlled by a level detector and a timer.
- The Expert
control converses with the Automatic Milking
System so that fully automated operation is resumed
after milk collection and tank
“Robot” tanks can be adapted to any utilisation:
- With or without buffer tank - this tank can be
used as a fully automated buffer tank.
- Milk inlet can be at the top of tank tank or
through the milk outlet