The internal AutoRotor herringbone parlour is characterised by unique stall
With the cows standing at a 40 degree angle, the operator has excellent access
to each cow and an optimum view of the udder throughout the entire milking
process. Attaching the cluster is quick and easy. The herringbone rotary parlour
from WestfaliaSurge is one of the most effective systems for the owner operator
with a medium to large herd.
A heavy duty product for long life and high reliability. The milking technology
is protectd by a strong attractive stainless steel cabinet.
The AutoRotor Magnum 40 is also available with in-parlour feeding as Magnum
Benefits at a glance
- The rugged non-slip concrete platform surface is poured on site. No
bolts, no joints, no dirty gaps.
- All cabling and tubes are neatly hidden away underneath the platform.
- The open design of the platform ensures easy service and cleaning.
- The new TwinDrive system is extremely powerful with a long service life.
- The automatic indexing device at the entrance positions the cow
perfectly during milking.
- Good visibility for the operator was one of the main criteria in the
ergonomis stall design.
- Increased efficiency with milk flow speed control. Sensors are used to
check the milking progress of each cow and reduce the speed of the platform
to cater for slow milkers.
- Quick no-stop entry: The automatic Easy Entry control ensures fast entry
of the cows, without entry gates. The Easy Entry Identification pass-by
antenna identifies leg or neck Rescounters as well as neck responders. This
speeds up the flow of animals and increases throughput.