AUTOMATIC SCRAPER SYSTEMS
Acknowledged throughout the world for unequalled standards of reliability and
adaptability, the Dairymaster track type system is very low maintenance and
exceptionally easy to operate and control.
Designed with the welfare of the cow uppermost in mind, scraping automatically
stops if obstructions are detected using Dairymaster’s patented cow down
The customer is always right and as a true measure and indication of the scraper
system’s success is the fact that over 500 miles of track has been installed
No other system can match Dairymaster in coping with these situations.
- Individual passages can be scraped.
- Odd numbers of passages can be easily accommodated.
- Passages can be unequal in length.
- Passages do not have to be parallel.
- Passages can be at right angles.
- Varying levels can be accommodated.
Automatic and Manual Operation:
Although designed for daily operation any passageway can be given individual
attention - an extra scrape for instance - or stopped completely, without
affecting the other passageways.
Economical to run - Virtually maintenance free.
- Generally causes no major disruptions to farm routines - even in winter.
- Completely powered from a standard waterproof industrial socket.
HEAVY DUTY SCRAPER
Double ratchet mechanism eliminates false tripping and allows wider and longer
passages to be cleaned. Patented cow down detection stops both track and saddle
when an overload condition is detected.
The extra weight in the Dairymaster saddle ensures a better scrape with each
Each track is formed from heavy gauge steel and has a guide rail which is
anchored at two points using self-expanding high tensile fixing bolts.
There is a range of heavy duty scraper saddles available to
suit the needs of all types of passages.
The robust heavy gauge rambox ensures that the ram is fully enclosed and
protected from the environment.
ROBUST FULLY ENCLOSED RAMBOX
Hydraulic hoses are routed to the power unit via a sealed
pipe, which further protects them from degradation. It is
fully hot dip galvanised which will mean A LONGER WORKING
HYDRAULIC POWER PACK AND CONTROLS
- The power unit has been designed for a long and trouble free life.
- It’s designed to control up to eight passages.
- Internal plumbing is fabricated using stainless steel tubing.
- The hydraulic pump is protected by a double oil filtration system on suction
and return lines.
- The oil level and temperature is visible at all times and level is
continuously monitored by a float switch.
- There is a choice of digital or analogue control depending on requirements.
DIGITAL OR ANALOGUE
Digital control provides the ultimate in flexibility while
still being user friendly and easy to operate. It boasts
many unique features including passage waiting, temporary
inhibit, multiple part positioning, unlimited park position,
on-screen messaging, channel waiting and programme
Analogue control has a switch for each passage, which may be selected from a
choice of two automatic sequences or manual operation. Dairymaster’s unique cow
down detection is also standard with this system. Passages are normally parked
at the rambox, which is loaded at one end of the passage.